Thursday, July 16, 2015

Fun Shoulder/Abs Pyramid Workout + Leg/Shoulder Workout

Well I've been coming off a tricep/rotator cuff injury which has been completely frustrating. Today was the first day I felt super strong, and I just rode that wave of endorphins and adrenaline to keep me going. After 3 hours of climbing, I still had energy left in me to get a decent workout in =] 

Soooo I decided I should post some of my workouts that I like in this thing to a) have a go/to place to reference workouts when I'm too lazy to think of a new one and b) for other people to try them out =D Below are two workouts I did the past two days leaving my body feeling such a good state of sore:

Leg/Shoulders:
  • 3 sets of calf raise progression (30 of each position, slow and controlled. Don't let heels hit the ground on the way down. Click here for foot position references)
    • Feet together
    • 1st position
    • 2nd position
    • 3rd position (left foot forward)
    • 3rd position (right left forward)
    • Feet inverted
    • Right leg only
    • Left leg only
  • 200 squats
  • 100 push-ups
  • 30 pull-ups
Shoulder/Abs Pyramid
  • 10 bosu ball push-ups
  • 100 weighted russian twists
  • 9 bosu ball push-ups
  • 90 flutter kicks
  • 8 bosu ball push-ups
  • 80 heel touches
  • 7 bosu ball push-ups
  • 70 supermans
  • 6 yoga ball pike push-ups
  • 60 hand over head crunches
  • 5 yoga ball pike push-ups
  • 50s plank
  • 4 yoga ball pike push-ups
  • 40 hanging leg lifts
  • 3 medicine ball push-ups
  • 30 bosu ball lemon squeezers
  • 2 medicine ball push-ups
  • 20 inverted bench boxer sit-ups
  • 1 medicine ball push-up
  • 10 v-ups
Let me know what you think =D


No comments:

Post a Comment